LiDAR & Imaging
Handheld Laser Scanner
- Geoslam ZEB REVO-RT
Geoslam ZEB REVO-RT
The ZEB-REVO RT is handheld, lightweight and easy to use, allowing you to rapidly build highly accurate 3D pointclouds within minutes, while on the move.
Gain real-time insight into your scan, see the areas you’ve covered (or missed) and the route you’ve taken before you leave site.
Simple, comprehensive SLAM for everyone.
Requires GeoSLAM Hub - our 'All in One' point cloud manipulation software
- Create 2D plans, sections & elevations from 3D point cloud data in minutes
- Rapid 2D area measurement, and 3D volume calculations from 3D data
- Automatic vectorization of 2D lines allows for rapid fl oorplan and ceiling layouts
- Easily export data for use in third party CAD and GIS software packages
- Integrated 2D and 3D viewer
- Modify and reprocess 3D data
- Merge multiple datasets
- Create 2D layouts, sections and elevations with GeoSLAM Draw
- Export a range of industry standard formats
- Data Storage Capacity: 120GB
- Raw data file size: ~10MB for every 1 min scanning
- Processed data file size: ~8MB for every 1 min scanning
- Default output file format: Multiple formats including .LAS, .PLY and .e57.
- Compatibility: GeoSLAM data is compatible with all major CAD software packages
- Graphical User Interface: Compatible with any web-enabled tablet or mobile phone*
- WiFi Range: Upto 15m from datalogger
**Tablet or phone not included with kit