Ready for anything
NavVis VLX is a mobile mapping system designed for laser scanning and AEC professionals that enables high-quality reality capture of complex buildings and construction sites.
- Two multi-layer LiDAR sensors capture 3D measurements and enable industry-leading SLAM
software in a combination that delivers best-in-class point cloud quality.
- Complete 360° capture
Four cameras positioned on top of the device take high resolution images without any blind spots or operators appearing in the field of view.
A new design for wearable mapping hardware that is strategically positioned at the front to enable targeted scanning as well as viewing of the built-in screen.
- Control point compatibility
For survey-grade accuracy and automatic dataset alignment, NavVis VLX is compatible with ground and wall control points.
- Built-in interface
The touchscreen interface displays live feedback during scanning and is built into the device to allow hands-free movement.
- Compatible with ground control points
For survey-grade accuracy and automatic dataset alignment, NavVis VLX is compatible with ground control points.
Survey-grade point clouds
- Accurate and reliable SLAM delivers survey-grade point clouds
- Point cloud surface reconstruction focuses on preserving details
- Highly realistic point cloud texturing
- Automatic detection and removal of dynamic objects