All-in-one rugged GNSS handheld and smartphone
The Trimble TDC100 handheld combines a smartphone and Trimble GNSS data collection technology in one rugged, lightweight device. It’s uniquely designed for GIS professionals working on job sites in a variety of applications including public works, utilities and environmental management.
Carry just one device
A smart investment in just one device, the Android-based TDC100 handheld integrates an array of powerful features. Providing photo capture, a high yield GNSS receiver, and integrated 4G LTE cellular modem and voice call capability options*, the TDC100 handheld is the perfect solution to increase the productivity and communication capabilities of your workforce.
GNSS data with Trimble confidence
- Collect precise GNSS data.
- Better GNSS capability than standard smartphones.
- Provides up to 1-2 meter positioning accuracy in real-time.
- Supports GPS (plus GLONASS, GALILEO, or Beidou) constellations as well as SBAS capabilities to leverage improved real-time accuracy.
Ultra-reliable and efficient in the field
- Android OS 6.0 "Marshmallow".
- Download and install apps, including Trimble TerraFlex™ and Esri Collector, from the Google Play Store, even in the field.
- Run customized apps unique to your organization.
- Take photographs, send emails, make phone calls*.
- IP-67 environmental rating protects the device from dust and moisture ingress as well as shock, drop and vibration – without the need for an additional protective case.
- Large, bright 5.3 inch display readable even in direct sunlight and through polarized sunglasses.
- User-replaceable batteries in standard (3100mAh) and enhanced (4800mAh) capacity let you work a full workday, even with heavy use.
- High-resolution camera takes vivid geo-referenced photos