This 3D VZ-Line Laser Scanner offers superior and unrivalled long range measurement performance of up to 4000 m reflectorlessly while still maintaining completely eye safe operation (Laser Class 1).
RIEGL's unique V-Line technology is based on echo digitization and online waveform processing and is the key to enabling such extreme long range measurements. The VZ-4000 operates even in poor visibility and demanding multi target situations caused by dust, haze, rain, snow, etc. which are frequently found in difficult environments such as mine sites.
- Very long range up to 4000 m
- Eye safe operation in Laser Class 1
- Wide field of view, 60° x 360°
- High speed data acquisition up to 222,000 meas./sec
- High accuracy, high precision ranging based on echo digitization and online waveform processing
- Multiple target capability
- Optional waveform data output
- Built-in calibrated digital camera
- On-board inclination sensors
- Integrated L1 GPS receiver with antenna
- Integrated compass
- Built-in SSD data storage media
- Compact and rugged design
- Advanced camera options