VERSION 3 , SINGLE BOARD GNSS-INERTIAL SOLUTION
The Trimble APX-15 UAV is a GNSS-Inertial OEM solution designed to reduce the cost and improve the efficiency of mapping from small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs). Comprised of a small single OEM board containing a precision GNSS receiver and inertial sensor components plus post-mission Differential GNSS-Inertial office software, the Trimble APX15 UAV eliminates the need to survey extensive Ground Control Points (GCP’s), and reduces the amount of sidelap required to be flown, thus increasing the area flown per mission.
HIGH ACCURACY, EXTREMELY SMALL PACKAGE
Measuring just 60 x 67 mm and weighing only 60 grams, the Applanix APX-15 UAV provides unparalleled performance in an extremely small package. And with the included POSPac UAV post-mission software, it produces a highly accurate position and orientation solution for direct georeferencing of cameras, LIDARs and other UAS sensors.
THE APX-15 UAV BRINGS ALL THE BENEFITS OF DIRECT GEOREFERENCING TO UAV PLATFORMS:
- Turn your UAV into a professional mapping solution
- Ultra-fast image georeferencing for faster map production and delivery
- Reduced number of ground control points, saving time and money
- Consistent, reliable, highly accurate results
- Increased collection area per flight forgreater productivity
- Redundant navigation solution to autopilot for enhanced safety