SINGLE BOARD DUAL ANTENNA GNSS-INERTIAL SOLUTION
The Trimble APX-18 UAV is an OEM GNSSInertial solution with dual GNSS antenna input, designed to georeference LIDAR and other imaging data when collected from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) at low speeds or when hovering. Comprised of a small single OEM board containing a precision GNSS receiver with two antenna heading and inertial sensor components plus POSPac UAV Differential GNSS-Inertial office software, the Trimble APX-18 UAV produces a highly accurate position and orientation solution for directly georeferencing LIDAR point clouds and imagery.
HIGH ACCURACY, EXTREMELY SMALL PACKAGE
Measuring just 100 x 60 mm and weighing only 62 grams, the APX-18 UAV provides unparalleled performance in an extremely small package. With the included POSPac UAV postmission software, it produces a highly accurate position and orientation solution for direct georeferencing of cameras, LIDARs and other UAS sensors.
THE APX-18 UAV BRINGS ALL THE BENEFITS OF DIRECT GEOREFERENCING TO UAV PLATFORMS:
- Turn your UAV into a professional mapping solution
- Ultra-fast image georeferencing for faster map production and delivery
- Reduced number of ground control points, saving time and money
- Consistent, reliable, highly accurate results
- Increased collection area per flight forgreater productivity
- Redundant navigation solution to autopilot for enhanced safety