The RIEGL miniVUX-1UAV is an extremely lightweight airborne laser scanner, designed specifically for integration with UAS/UAV/RPAS.
The small and sophisticated design of the stable aluminium housing enables integration with platforms that offer restricted space or payload capabilities. The 360° field of view allows complete acquisition of the environment.
An easy to remove SD storage card for data acquisition, and/or the option for streaming the scan data via LAN-TCP/IP interface, in combination with the modest power consumption of the scanner, enables simple integration possibilities with most UAS/UAV/RPAS systems.
- Very compact & lightweight (1.55 kg / 3.4 lbs)
- 360° field of view
- Robust aluminium housing, ready to be mounted to fixed-wing, rotary-wing, and multi-rotor UAVs
- makes use of RIEGL’s unique echo signal digitization and online waveform processing
- Multiple target capability – up to 5 target echoes per laser shot
- Scan speed up to 100 scans/sec
- Measurement rate up to 100,000 measurements/sec
- Mechanical and electrical interface for IMU mounting
- Exceptionally well suited to measure snowy and icy terrain
- User-friendly, application- and installation-oriented solutions for integration
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Glacier and Snowfield Mapping
- Archeology and Cultural Heritage Documentation
- Construction-Site Monitoring
- Landslide Monitoring