NOW WITH POST-PROCESSED CENTERPOINT® RTX SERVICE!
POSPac MMS™ (Mobile Mapping Suite) 8 is Applanix’ next generation of industry leading GNSS-Aided Inertial post-processing software for georeferencing data collected from cameras, LIDARs, multi-beam sonars and other sensors on mobile platforms.
NOW WITH TRIMBLE RTX TECHNOLOGY!
Using Trimble® RTX™ technology, POSPac MMS 8 delivers significant cant new benefits for mobile mapping from land, air, marine and UAV platforms:
- Achieve centimeter-level accuracy within minutes after data collection with just an internet connection – no need to set up base stations, no need to wait for delivery of public-domain ephemeris data
- Map inaccessible regions that have no existing Continuously Operating Reference Stations (CORS) without the cost of deploying local base stations
- Attain more uptime and reliability using Trimble’s professionally managed, highly maintained private network
- Automatically survey in dedicated base stations direct from POSPac - streamline map production workflow
- Reduced acquisition costs
- Reduced re-work costs with “know before you go” in field quality control
- Faster production
- Better accuracy
- Increased utilization
- Post-Processed Trimble CenterPoint RTX trajectory processing (PP-RTX)
- Automatic base station survey using static PP-RTX
- “Know before you go” Quality Control licenses for checking GNSS data in the field, ensuring accuracy specifications are met before leaving the project area
- New floating license support – share a single license across a network or between computers
- New User Interface
- 64-bit processing for faster throughput
- Windows 10 support
- RTCM 3.2 support
- SmartBase database update