POST-PROCESSING SOFTWARE FOR DIRECT GEOREFERENCING ON UAVS
POSPac UAV is Applanix industry-leading differential GNSS-aided inertial post-processing software for georeferencing data from the Trimble APX series of board sets flying on small UAVs. POSPac UAV turns your UAV into a low-cost, highly efficient, professional grade mapping solution compatible with cameras, LiDAR and other mapping sensors.
DIRECT GEOREFERENCING FOR UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES
POSPac UAV coupled with a Trimble APX UAV GNSS-inertial system delivers the benefits of Direct Georeferencing to aerial surveyors flying small UAVs:
- Achieve high accuracy position and orientation ready for map production, minutes after data collection
- Eliminate or reduce the need for Ground Control Points
- Fly less sidelap for greater efficiency
- Map inaccessible and dangerous areas remotely with lower cost
POSPac UAV post-processing produces a higher accuracy and more robust georeferencing solution that can be generated in real-time, all within minutes of flying.
- It uses "gap-free" dedicated base station data or that from a CORS service instead of corrections over a radio link that can be jammed or interrupted.
- It uses the inertial data to bridge outages in the rover GNSS receiver dat