RiACQUIRE covers a wide variety of tasks present in RIEGL's mobile and airborne laser scanning systems. Both, mobile and airborne systems comprise at least one laser scanner, a position and attitude measurement system, and an operator's work station. Many systems further comprise camera sub-systems, additional laser scanners, mass data storage devices, and mechanical subassemblies.
The tasks covered by RiACQUIRE are allocated to the operational data acquisition, the phases of system integration, and system verification & testing.
- Project-oriented scandata acquisition and scanner control
- Online visualization of geo-referenced monitoring data during acquisition
- Quality assurance with detailed history of events, system parameters and operator's interactions
- Status feedback for fast recognition by the operator
- Use of flight plan information for automated acquisition (ALS)