Whether your job is indoors or outdoors, the automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® HV302 Horizontal/Vertical Laser is the most rugged laser available, tough enough to handle a wide variety of horizontal, vertical and plumb applications. A split beam enables plumb point transfer and 90 degree layout. Even in brightly lit interior conditions, the high visibility beam of the HV302 delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged HV302 laser can withstand drops of up to one meter (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tipovers up to 1.5 meters (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
Combine the HV302 with the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver to provide Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint function. Grade Match which connects different elevations and establishes a sloped reference over unknown ground. As a consequence it eliminates time consuming manual slope adjustments.
PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing horizontal elevation or provides quick automaticvertical alignment which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather.
The unique “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with.
Features & Benefits
- Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Line scan and beam plunge feature for easy drywalls
- Rotor vial for easy and accurate vertical plumb set-up
- Preset adjustable rotation speed and scan line sizes to fulfill all interior application needs
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions - IP66 environmental rating
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Increases flexibility with optional long range radio remote control
- Comes with choice of HR150, HL450 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
- Multiple kits available depending upon your application