The Trimble® R780 GNSS receiver is a highly accurate GNSS system built to handle the toughest survey environments. Powered by industry-leading Trimble GNSS positioning technologies, the ultra-rugged R780 elevates productivity in one adaptable, scalable system. Enjoy the freedom to choose the configuration and features tailored precisely to meet the needs of your job, and the flexibility to add more functionality as requirements change. Build the receiver you need today. Scale with ease tomorrow.
- Trimble Maxwell 7 GNSS ASIC: Track the latest signals from all GNSS constellations with EVEREST Plus multipath mitigation, interference detections, and protection against GNSS spoofing.
- Trimble ProPoint technology: Constellation-agnostic, robust positioning engine enables greater accuracy, reliability, and productivity in challenging GNSS environments.
- Trimble TIP technology: Survey faster with Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) based tilt compensation that helps you quickly, accurately, and safely stake out or measure points without levelling the pole.
- Trimble CenterPoint RTX: Receive GNSS corrections wherever you are via satellite/IP with unrivaled speed and accuracy for a PPP solution.
- Trimble xFill technology: Reduce downtime in the field with continuous RTK coverage during correction outages from an RTK base station or VRS network.