The RIEGL VMZ Hybrid Mobile Laser Mapping System enables combined static and kinematic data acquisition using a single RIEGL VZ-400(i), VZ-1000 or VZ-2000(i) laser scanner – resulting in lower mobilization costs and a high return on investment.
Flexible setup, easy mounting, and a user-friendly workflow mobilize your RIEGL 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanner for applications like mapping of transportation infrastructure, city modelling, mine surveying, bulk measurements, etc.
- IMU/GNSS unit, fully integrated to support RIEGLVZ-400(i), VZ-1000 and VZ-2000(i) scanners for mobile (kinematic) data acquisition
- Easy coupling and de-coupling of the VZ scanner from IMU/GNSS unit
- Quick switch from mobile to terrestrial applications, and vice versa without losing stability of system calibration
- Flexible installation options - vertical and horizontal setup
- Frame based roof-mount compatible with standard roof bars
- Image data acquisition with a calibrated and GPS synchronized NIKON® DSLR camera
- Additionally, spherical camera systems such as FLIR Ladybug® are available
- Single power supply for VZ scanner and IMU GNSS unit from a standard car battery
- Easy system operation with single laptop running RiACQUIRE (additional camera may need an additional laptop)