The RIEGL VQ-480 II provides high speed, non-contact data acquisition using a narrow infrared laser beam and a fast line scanning mechanism. Development of its new design successfully takes up already proven qualities and leads them to a new standard of performance and user-friendliness.
Its sophisticated design allows to further reduce the overall weight resulting in approx. 10 kg. Thus, the scanner is well suited for the use in manned but also in unmanned aircrafts. The VQ-480 II can seamlessly be integrated into stabilized platforms, e.g. standard gyromounts, and also into even small hatches.
- High accuracy ranging based on RIEGL Waveform-LiDAR technology
- High laser pulse repetition rate up to 2 MHz
- Measurement rate up to 1,250,000 measurements/sec
- Perfectly linear & parallel scan lines
- Compact & lightweight design, ready for integration in UAVS with higher payload capacity
- Wide field of view of 75°
- Interfaces for up to 5 optional cameras
- Mechanical & electrical interface for IMU/GNSS integration
- Removeable storage card & integrated Solid State Disk (SSD) for data storage
- Airborne Mapping using Manned or Unmanned Aircrafts
- Agriculture & Forestry
- City Modelling
- Corridor Mapping