The RIEGL VZ-400i is a cutting-edge 3D Laser Scanning System which combines a future-oriented, innovative new processing architecture and internet connectivity with RIEGL’s latest waveform processing LiDAR technology.
This real-time data flow is enabled through dual processing platforms: a dedicated processing system for data acquisition, waveform processing and system operations, and a second processing platform which enables automatic on-board data registration, geo-referencing, and analysis to be executed simultaneously.
- Ultra high speed data acquisition with up to 500,000 meas./sec, survey-grade accuracy ≤ 5 mm, up to 800 m measurement range
- Easy to use / easy to train: User-friendly touchscreen interface, single touch operation
- Orientation sensor for pose estimation
- Advanced flexibility through support for external peripherals and accessories, e.g. external Bluetooth GNSS receiver on top
- Cloud connectivity via Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE